- Foamed PU waterproof construction
- Long-lasting, tough-wearing PU remains flexible at -30°C / -22°F
- Enhanced comfort: wider fitting
- Anti-bacterial and abrasion-resistant lining
- Kick-off spur for quick removal
- Anti-clogging sole for added slip resistance
- Shock-absorbent heel
- Cut-off line to make shorter boot from 15" to 11.5"
- Lightweight, comfortable, and flexible
- Ergonomic, shock-absorbing, washable footbeds
- Resistant to mineral, manure, vegetable and animal oil or fats, blood and various chemical cleaning products
- Ideal for Fish and meat processing, Cattle breeding, poultry, pig and fish farming, Vegetable and fruit farming, Dairy farms & Breweries
- CSA Z195-14 Grade 1 composite toe cap and midsole
- CSA Omega - Electric Short Resistant 18kV
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.