- Snap hook (anchor end), back splice (trailing end)
- Certified to CSA Z259.2.5-2012 and meets ANSI Z359 standards
- Lifelines are specially designed from rope made using high-strength polysteel
- Polysteel is an extruded co-polymer fibre that yields an extremely high-strength, lightweight rope with excellent resistanceto acids and alkalis
- PeakWorks vertical lifelines are all 5/8" (16 mm) in diameter
- Minimum breaking strength 6,000 lbs (27 kN)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.