- Designed for use as a reusable anchorage connector. It is adjustable to any roof pitch and is easily installed.
- Material: Forged steel D-Ring coupled with metal plates having a red corrosion resistant paint
- A complete fall arrest system requires three primary components: an approved full body harness, connector and anchorage connector
- Anchors can be connected to a variety of materials such as steel, wood and concrete
- The anchor should be located directly above the worker to prevent swinging
- The height of an anchor is a key variable when determining fall clearance
- As with all fall protection products, anchors must be inspected by a competent person at a minimum annually
- All PeakWorks anchors are built with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs (22 kN)
- All PeakWorks anchors meet or exceed CSA Z259.15 and ANSI Z359.18 standards and OSHA requirements
- 310 lb (141 kg) capacity for 1 worker (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.