Only available online or at the Coquitlam
Go to work in style with rugged Kasota boots. They're loaded with technologies that deliver out-of-the-box comfort and performance. The TriTek sole, innovative midsole and high-rebound ENERG material combine to fight fatigue with every step.
- Armatec technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.