- 1" (25mm) Webbing; Aluminum Housing; Snap Hook
- Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s) are connectors that extend and retract as the worker moves around.
- SRL’s use a locking mechanism similar to that of a seatbelt.
- Under normal use, the worker can move about while the SRL keeps them connected between the harness and anchor point.
- If the worker slips or falls, the mechanism locks the SRL, preventing further extension of the lifeline.
- SRL’s offer the worker the greatest amount of mobility and work distance from the anchor point.
- SRL’s offer shorter stopping distances that traditional lanyards.
- Certified to CSA Z259.2.1
- PeakWorks webbing SRL’s are manufactured using special 0.1" (2.5 mm) thick, 1" (25) mm wide Dyneema Core materials, giving them one of the highest performances of this type of fibre in the world
- The anchor point incorporates a heavy-duty, durable and convenient swivel eye
- SRL’s with webbing feature a sewn-in indicator on the lifeline itself for maximum safety
- Rescue units come with release pins and a two-way winding handle to engage the rescue/recovery mode
- 300 lb (136 kg) capacity for 1 worker (combined weight of person, tools, clothing, etc.)
- Lightweight units can be mounted on a worker’s harness for better mobility and range of motion
- All LE products are clearly marked to ensure the correct SRL is used for Leading Edge applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.